Welcome, welcome. Ah you must be confused, must you not? I am Hatter, the other Hatter. How many of us, you asked? Well, it would not be fun if you are to find out from me, wouldn’t it? And I see you have found the Library. That Hatter loves to go here, once in a while, rarely, but surely. I assure you that all the books here are his and his alone. He already read some of them too, although sometimes the MADNESS is killing him – us – slowly, so beware, dear Alice, beware.
You are allowed to explore all the places around here, but make sure not to get lost. Don’t worry, you’ll see the other soon enough. If you know what I mean, of course. Enjoy your time!
- An Enchantment of Ravens
- [ARC Review] Agatha Oddly Book 1 (The Secret Key)
- [ARC Review] A Pinch of Magic
- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle
- [ARC Review] The Girl who Thought Her Mother was a Mermaid
- [ARC Review] The Mystery of Three Quarters
- [ARC Review] The Little Paris Patisserie